Small and friendly east London-based design studio previously nominated for BD Young Architect of the Year, is looking for a revit whizz to join them! With a growing portfolio of well-crafted contemporary projects, you will be working on a large housing refurbishment project in an iconic location, modelling in BIM, production of information and troubleshooting across the team. Long term is the opportunity to work on interesting local projects which aren't defined by typology or style as part of a team that never work overtime!
- Work under a director on the biggest and newest project in the office.
- Modelling a housing scheme in Revit, production of information and detailing.
- Collaboration on other projects across the office
- Coordination with external consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Part II/III or technician equivalent.
- Expert revit knowledge including modelling and drafting.
- Housing experience beneficial.
- Switched on with a ‘can do’ attitude willing to excel in small team.
- Desire to help and troubleshoot on revit.
This would be a good foot in door for someone who has strong revit capabilities but doesn't want to be pigeon holed long term. This studio are small but fun with a collaborative approach to all projects and a great social side!