Are you an FF&E Designer looking to join a dynamic and collaborative design studio based in central London?
Do you want to work on award-winning High-End hospitality and Food and Beverage projects?
FRAME are partnering with one of the Leading Hospitality studios looking for you…
With a passion for creating extraordinary spaces, the studio consistently pushes boundaries to deliver exceptional design solutions. The team is made up of talented designers who thrive in a collaborative environment and share a commitment to excellence. Role Overview:
As a Midweight FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment) Designer, you will play a key role in our creative process, focusing on the selection and specification of furniture, lighting, finishes, and accessories for our high-end hospitality and F&B projects. Working closely with the team of interior designers, you will bring your expertise in FF&E design to transform spaces into immersive and captivating environments.The Studio:
- The opportunity to work on prestigious high-end hospitality and F&B projects in central London, contributing to the creation of exceptional spaces.
- A collaborative and inclusive studio environment that fosters creativity, professional growth, and teamwork.
- Working in office Monday – Friday
- Potential to travel to global project sites
- Small-Medium sized team
- Low employee turnover
- Since opening in 2010, the studio have built a strong reputation within the industry and boasts extensive knowledge of the Luxury market.
- A beautiful office over-looking the water
- Two office dogs!
If you are a passionate and talented FF&E Designer with a keen eye for detail and a drive to create extraordinary spaces, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today with your CV & Portfolio! *Please note – you must have the Right to Work in the UK - Do NOT apply if you require sponsorship