A world-class design studio in buzzing central London is on the lookout for a middleweight 3D visualiser to join their growing internal visualisation team. There will be an opportunity to work across a wide a range of new projects and competitions to support the architectural teams, so a portfolio with a strong design intent and understanding of composition and lighting is essential. They are working on a range of projects including transport, commercial and mixed-use, so applicants with experience in these sectors would be favourable but not essential. The studio has a fun and exciting atmosphere, with a collaborative approach fundamental throughout the teams.
- Work within a growing visualisation team on large-scale, complex projects.
- Support and collaborate with the architectural teams across each stage during the development of the projects.
Skills and Experience
- Middleweight 3D visualiser with experience working on large-scale projects.
- Fluency in 3D Studio Max and V-ray essential, with Unreal Engine desirable.
- Proven design capabilities with understanding of composition and lighting.
- Experience working on competitions with a background in and knowledge of architectural visualization from briefing to production.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a globally recognised and innovative studio working on significant projects. Please apply with a CV and a short selection of your best work in PDF format and less than 10Mb in size