Your new company
Working within Education for a forward-thinking HR department. The Human Resources team is committed to a high standard of customer care, both to its internal clients, the management and staff of the business.
Your new role
- Support all employee relation queries and provide detailed advice and guidance on employee relations activities including staff complaints, capability and conduct issues, grievance procedures, disciplinary procedures, performance review monitoring meetings and absence.
- Work closely with the HR Associate to ensure that probations, absences, and changes to contracts are tracked, recorded and processed accordingly and in a timely fashion. This includes changes to pay with payroll and providing authorisation forms to the HR Administrators for processing.
- Assist the HRM in delivering a high quality and professional HR service which meets the needs of the business and contributes to achieving its strategic aims.
- Take a lead role in embedding the health & wellbeing strategy and provide advice and guidance on health & wellbeing and be a Mental Health First aider.
- Champion safeguarding management through being a Designated Child Protection Officer and taking appropriate action to safeguard staff, students and visitors.
- Build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders in the business
- Embed equality and diversity throughout the role and ensure that relevant legislation is adhered to.
- Manage safeguarding and promote the safety and welfare of staff
What you'll need to succeed
Good knowledge of HR and legislation also experience of dealing with ER issues
What you'll get in return
30 days holiday
4 days onsite every Friday at home
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.