Your new company
You will be working in a vibrant, modern University which is gaining prominence both nationally and internationally with ambitious plans for their future. The main campuses are based in the cities of Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough and have been transformed with major capital investments. With an excellent working environment and phenomenal benefits, this is an amazing opportunity.
Your new role
As a Senior Technical Analyst specialising in M365 and Cloud Alignment, you will be responsible for implementing, administering, operating and maintaining the organisations Microsoft cloud-based Directory Services which would require experience with M365 suite, Azure AD and the applications of M365 including, but not limited to Onedrive, Teams and Outlook. You will play a lead role in responding to complex escalated calls and contribute to the organisations projects.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Administer and operate the M365 tenancy and its suite of services, aligned tools and technologies
- Azure AD
- Install, operate, maintain and enhance systems and services within your team\'s responsibility
- Act as an escalation point for complex incidents and support requests (3rd line)
- Liaise with third party providers
What you\'ll get in return
You will be receiving an extensive benefits package including:
- A salary package circa £36,000 to £42,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 30 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (plus campus wide closure for certain times of the years)
- Excellent pension scheme - chance to join LGPS
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Ongoing training and development
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.