A sought-after boutique studio are looking for an all-round architect to work on a housing project from stage 2 onwards. You will have the opportunity to be involved in other stages on some medium-sized projects and play an integral role in a design lead multi-unit residential project. Initial 3-6 month contract with a view to join permanently after a successful contract term.
- Work as part of a small team under an associate director on prime domestic residential projects in London.
- Develop design and planning documentation.
- Produce and coordinate technical information.
Skills and Experience
- Part II and/or fully qualified architect with job-running experience across RIBA stages 1-7.
- Proven experience working within the prime domestic-scale residential market in London.
- Design-focused with a passion for high-quality detailing.
- Excellent construction and budget knowledge with contract administration experience advantageous.
- Experience working on high-end residential projects on site.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation 2D/3D would be ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite.
This extremely close-knit and social studio have one of the best packages around including a generous bonus scheme and holidays, private healthcare and all-expensed holidays.