Your new company
A well established company that is passionate about the customer experience and has excellent values and career progression.
Your new role
Our client in Colchester is looking for a People and Culture Manager to support their expanding business. You will be shaping and promoting a positive inclusive and engaging workplace culture and, driving employee satisfaction, well-being and development by implementing People initiatives that align with the organisation's values and business objectives.
- Lead efforts to improve employee engagement, job satisfaction and employee experience.
- Develop and implement effective talent acquisition initiatives.
- Enhance employer brand and create compelling recruitment marketing materials.
- Lead the ongoing development of the employee value proposition.
- Develop the company careers website.
- Create and oversee the training programme and budget for the departments in Colchester.
- Identify high potential employees and create tailored development programmes.
- Coaching managers in successfully conducting performance reviews.
- Developing well-being programmes and monitoring wellbeing metrics
- Utilising people data and metrics to provide insights on trends.Required skills and competencies:
What you'll need to succeed
Proven progressive People and Culture experience in a management role.
Strong knowledge of People and Culture best practices, employee engagement an
Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
Proficiency in HR technology and data analysis tools.
What you'll get in return
25 days holiday
General company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.