FRAME are proudly working alongside a Luxury Hospitality studio to recruit for a Midweight Interior Designer.
As a Midweight Interior Designer, you will be working directly with the senior Interior Designer, Director and team on projects from concept to completion.
This internationally renowned studio strives on authenticity, working closely with each individual client on a fully bespoke basis.
You will be working on all stages of the projects, meeting directly with clients, developing concept designs all the way through to delivery.
If you are looking to join a friendly and flexible working environment, this role is for you!The role:
- Assisting in the creative direction of the projects, from concept to completion
- Working on all stages, liaising closely with clients and contractors throughout
- Opportunity to travel! - the studio are working on a number of incredible international projects
- Frequent client meetings, ensuring their needs are always being met
- Designing and developing FF&E including; hard finishes, soft finishes and sanitaryware
- Creating and developing concept design
- Completing and developing technical packages
- The studio specialise in High End Hospitality projects both in the UK and internationally
- Working on a hybrid model – diary dependent
- Close-knit team of 23 designers
- Great location - central London office
- Frequent social events and team outings
- Summer & Christmas parties
- Fantastic team culture and support system
- Private healthcare after 6 months
- Pension after 3 months
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your CV and portfolio.Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK.