A multi award-winning practice is seeking architects at varying levels who are passionate about heritage architecture with a keen eye for contemporary intervention within existing buildings. This is an opportunity to join a top tier firm with excellent long term career benefits and an established team working on a prestigious historic building project. You will be bringing your design and technical background including a proven record of creating modern, empathetic architecture to sensitive sites. A conservation accreditation would be highly advantageous.
- Work within a team on one of London’s buildings of importance.
- Collaboration across internal teams and external consultants.
- Production of information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA Part III
- From a design-focused background
- An interest in and proven experience of working on significant listed buildings of importance.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and experience working on large-scale projects.
- Candidates must be permitted to work in the UK for 3+ years.
The culture of this practice is fun and sociable, they pay well, and you will get to leave work at 5.30pm every day!