A rare opportunity for a series of BIM Coordinators to relocate to South Korea for a fresh thinking practice. You will be based in their satellite office in Seoul, be housed in high-end luxury accommodation, and be able to embrace the local culture and all it has to offer. For an initial 6 month contract with the potential to convert to permanent, you will have the opportunity to work on complex high-end projects and expand your skills across different sectors. You should have a background from a prestigious design studio. This practice is winning awards and good design should be important to you.
- To work collaboratively within an international design team to produce major projects.
- Coordinate with engineers and working with client on projects with ambitious BIM deliverables.
- To meet deadlines efficiently and coordinate complex projects with the architectural teams.
- Work alongside the architects and report to the team leader, with the opportunity to take on lots of responsibility.
- Embrace a new culture and be part of a close-knit team.
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent Revit, Navisworks and BIM360 experience across all stages in essential.
- A strong portfolio and experience on large-scale international design projects and an international mindset.
- Experience with BIM coordination and coordination meetings.
- Experience of Dynamo, Rhino, Grasshopper is beneficial.
- Knowledge BIM standards for ISO / AIA is beneficial.
- All expenses paid travel, including accommodation.
- Visa process organised for you.
- Use of sports facilities, personal trainers and some local amenities.
The practice promises fresh thinking, cutting-edge design, and a collaborative mindset. This role would suit someone with an adaptable personality and positive mindset and it presents a brilliant opportunity for the right person. Don't miss out on this once in a life time opportunity!