A young and vibrant, London-based landscape design studio are seeking a talented and proven senior Landscape Architect to join their team as an Associate Director. This is an opportunity for a passionate designer to lead on prestigious international projects across the globe along with prominent projects within the UK. If you have a dynamic and and innovative mindset, along with the willingness to push design boundaries do not miss out on this opportunity.
- Operate autonomously, with minimal supervision from the Senior Associate/Director, and support junior colleagues to achieve their potential.
- Manage teams to consistently deliver design and technical excellence that meet high quality standards.
- Lead project meetings and client presentations, acting as the primary contact for client interaction and maintaining good relationships with clients to maximise opportunities for repeat business.
- Engage with colleagues to support the development of new business, enhancing internal and external communication via functions, events, forums and publications.
- Assist in the preparation of fee bids and undertakes fee proposals and fee negotiations for projects in coordination with the Directors.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of cost control, fee charging and project finance, and ensure project targets are achieved through sensible management of time and allocated resources.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in related design field or equivalent certification or skill level; professional registration or equivalent is preferred.
- Possess proficiency is computer applications commonly used within the individual's discipline.
- Proven design skills and creative vision, coupled with a high level of technical expertise and examples of past built work.
- People management skills essential, of teams approx. 2-5 people.
- A confident personality that can communicate and engage at all levels.