Prestigious AJ100 design studio in east London is looking for a part II or architect with interiors experience. With award-winning schemes across most sectors, and a recent growth period and re-structure, this is a great opportunity to work on the interiors of a key high end housing project. This studio, underpinned by contemporary and sensitive re-use, has no prescriptive 'house' style allowing confident and ambitious designers to put their stamp on things and carve a career for themselves. Also known for a social, flexible and supportive environment, these are opportunities not to be missed!
- Work under in a team on a UK high end housing project.
- Design and document interiors.
- Coordinate with authorities, consultants and sub consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Fully-qualified Part II / III architect with a focus on interiors.
- A considered portfolio of high-end contemporary housing, hospitality and/or commercial projects.
- Excellent technical understanding with demonstrable detailing and coordination experience.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of vectorworks and/or revit including experience working on live projects.