Are you a relatively newly qualified architect and already looking to change things up? Wondering if you can take a side step this early on? Emerging development company with a large backing is looking to grow their in house team with an amazing architect. At present they work with London's leading design studios on a unique range of hospitality, commercial and leisure projects often within zone 1 listed contexts, and so you will be key in design and project managing these as well as getting involved in the design work of other current and future projects that will be brought totally in house.
- Support the design director on projects from start to finish.
- Design and document multiple projects concurrently.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Liaise with client and consultants as well as collaborating with multiple disciplines across commercial and development teams.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect (ARB or equivalent) with demonstrable UK experience.
- Experience working on high-quality London based commercial, workplace, members clubs or hospitality projects. Experience of heritage buildings is beneficial.
- Expert knowledge of UK codes and regulations, with significant experience on built projects.
- Experience producing design and technical documentation in Revit.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and the desire to join a start up.
Based in an amazing space in WC1 with a free onsite gym, this is an environment that encourages everyone to thrive. If you feel stuck in practice and crave more responsibility, design freedom and a better work life balance, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to achieve your goals. Do not miss out - apply today!