Are you on the lookout for a new role? I've got a job that could be of interest to you.
Job ref: (4469375) (Residential site Labourer)
- Location : Overstone, Northamptonshire
- Duration : Long term
- Rate : £13.00-£14.50 PH, Dependent on pay type.
Our client is looking for a hard-working and reliable individual to join their site team on a residential building project in the local area.
Your day-to-day duties:
Manual lifting and moving materials
Assisting with deliveries
Helping other trades with semi-skilled work
Clearing and tidying the compound area
Have knowledge and can carry out pre-plaster work on-site
Minor welfare duties involved H&S visits when the site is quiet.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A valid CSCS Card
- Previously worked with house builders with up-to-date references
- Be reliable and hard-working and consistent with your performance on site.
- Use your own initiative for quieter periods on site and help with various tasks
How this vacancy will benefit you:
- Weekly pay
- Long-term work with overtime if desired
- Build a new relationship with a local client who works on various projects across the Midlands
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- Regular aftercare site visits from your Hays consultant
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.