This long established practice is searching for a Senior Project Architect to lead the development of an exciting hotel scheme in prime west London. The ideal candidate will share their values and can-do approach that integrates the construction process in to the design and cuts through bureaucratic processes to achieve high quality results. You'll be an all rounder with a strong personality and convictions, and have the attributes of an excellent design manager. As an open-minded practice, you'll also be able to work remotely, as part of a talented team to realise a special project.
- Operate autonomously, with supervision from the Senior Associate/Director, and support junior colleagues to achieve their potential.
- Manage the team to consistently deliver design and technical excellence that meet high quality standards.
- Lead project meetings and client presentations, acting as the primary contact for client interaction and maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Oversee and lead the coordination of the detailed design and BIM construction documentation carried out remotely.
- Strong and proactive management to lead the design team with creative flair to meet clients' priorities and objectives.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of cost control, fee charging and project finance, and ensure project targets are achieved through sensible management of time and allocated resources.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in related design field or equivalent certification or skill level; professional registration or equivalent is preferred.
- Possess proficiency in computer applications commonly used within the individual's discipline.
- Proven design skills and creative vision, coupled with a high level of technical expertise and examples of past built work.
- People management skills essential and strong experience managing teams.
- A confident personality that can communicate and engage at all levels.