Company: A leading and largest independent commercial property management specialist in the UK
Location: Milton Keynes
About the Role:
We are seeking a Building Surveying Project Manager to manage the full life cycle of building surveying projects for a wide array of commercial projects. You will be the key point of contact for our clients, which are principally institutions and property companies. Your work will involve existing buildings often with a landlord/tenant aspect.
- Manage a full range of building surveying instructions on a variety of commercial properties, including offices, retail, and industrial.
- Professional work will include schedules of Dilapidations, pre-acquisition surveys, due diligence, party wall awards, defect diagnosis, planned preventative maintenance reports, fire insurance valuations, disability audits, and schedules of condition reports.
- Contract work can typically range from £10k to £30million where you will be performing the role of designer, contract administrator, project manager or a hybrid of all three.
- Manage a small team including graduate surveyors and support staff.
- Involved in strategic planning inclusive of resource management and quality assurance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor
- Ideally 1-5 years of post-qualification experience
- Excellent communication skills with gravitas amongst clients
- Team supervisory experience
- Positive attitude, effective time management skills and ability to manage own work load within required deadlines
What you'll get in return
Our client offers a healthy home/work balance as well as a competitive salary and company benefits.
What you need to do now
Get in touch for details on this role or similar vacancies.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.