AJ rated and sector-leading architecture practice in the West end are on the lookout for an ambitious and detail orientated BIM Coordinator to join their in house team of 2. You will be experienced in BIM technologies and implementation and ideally have worked in a similar role in a UK practice. On offer is the opportunity to work beneath a talented and ambitious BIM Lead and support a team of 100+ across quality London based projects.
- Working within a project team providing BIM support and guidance.
- Helping develop BIM Standards and procedures.
- Implement BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Taking on a wider practice development role - training and development of staff in BIM software including Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as an architect or BIM Coordinator or relevant qualification in construction.
- Knowledge of 360 BIM platform.
- Certifications in Autodesk ; BRE; RICS advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of UK buildings codes and regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Navisworks.
- BIM Collab and BIM Track highly desirable.
- Previous experience with PAS 1192-2: 2013 or ISO 19650.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.