Establishing themselves in the late 90's, this small studio with an award winning portfolio of crafted and contemporary intervention and refurbishments is looking for a senior architect to oversee various exciting small to medium scale education projects. With an emphasis on end user and community projects and with a strong ethos underpinned by materiality and sustainability, this studio work with key London clients and you will be stepping into a senior role with quick growth opportunities, to associate and more.
- Oversee small design team 3-4 small to medium scale education projects simultaneously.
- Manage key client relationships and lead stakeholders and external consultant teams engagement.
- Manage fees and report to director on programme and timeline.
- Oversee and manage the production of information in Revit.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect from a design focused background with significant built project experience, ideally within the education sector.
- Team management experience including resourcing and fees.
- An interest in refurbishment and re-use.
- Experience managing key client accounts, consultant teams and leading stakeholder engagement
- Revit highly advantageous.
This is the perfect opportunity for a senior with a strong education background who perhaps feels overlooked in a large firm and would like to take on more client and team management at a small but highly successful firm. Relaxed environment in a lovely newly refubished office in Shoreditch.