Are you an ambitious and talented Architect looking to take the next step in your career? We are seeking an ARB/RIBA registered Architect to join a small but mighty team in the heart of Farnborough.
We welcome both newly qualified and those with post qualification experience with a strong attention to detail and a solid understanding of construction methods to reach out. A design-lead approach with experience in dealing with planning and client interactions throughout all RIBA Stages is a must as well as the ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently with autonomy – you must be self-motivated and driven!
As a valued member of the team, this role will provide opportunities to work on exciting projects from concept to completion. This practice prides themselves on commitment to delivering exceptional architectural solutions across a wide range of sectors including residential, commercial and office projects.
Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD and knowledge in using the Adobe Cloud is essential for this position. This role offers a competitive salary package that aligns following the RIBA guidelines.
- ARB/RIBA registered – newly qualified or ideally +3yrs PQE
- Residential/ Commercial Industrial/ Office experience
- Experience in managing & delivering projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Experience throughout all RIBA stages
- Well organised with strong spoken, written & drawing communication skills
- Self-motivated and strongly driven
If you are in the local area and fit these requirements, please get in touch!