One of the most successful boutique studios from a renowned design pedigree is looking for a experienced architect at senior management level. The successful candidate will have team management experience and a portfolio of quality large UK housing projects from pre-planning to completion. This role is to sit above an associate and deal with a key London developer client so experience of this is essential. After a successful couple of years, this medium sized studio are looking to grow again due to project wins, you will be able to excel on some major big budget projects whilst benefiting from a close-knitt team and structure with great benefits.
- Lead a team above an associate, reporting to director on progress and timeline of a major UK housing project from stage 2.
- Lead coordination with high profile clients, design team, consultants and local authorities.
- Inspire success in others.
- Be a team player in a wonderfully social and vibrant office.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect from a design focused background (ARB or equivalent)
- Considerable recent experience overseeing large housing projects in the UK, circa 300 - 1000 units at pre and post planning stages. Towers experienced beneficial.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Ability to lead teams to success.
- Substantial practical experience with Revit is highly advantageous.
This is a social studio have one of the best packages around including a generous bonus scheme, holidays and private healthcare.