Based in the heart of bustling Soho, this studio spans architecture, interiors, graphic design and branding has made a name for itself winning awards for the last decade. In this role you will be taking on your own team and projects from start to finish, within but not limited to commercial, hospitality and interiors projects. This studio are fun, highly collaborative and have a unique ethos and approach to projects driven by amazing clients and key London sites. Do not miss out!
- Lead a small team on the concept, development, and delivery of a range projects.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients, authorities and external consultants.
- Produce and coordinate drawn information in AutoCAD / Revit.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Design-focused Part III-qualified architect.
- UK-based practical experience ideally within the commercial workplace / hospitality sector including both new build and adaptive re-use.
- Knowledge and interest in interiors including sourcing and specifying materials and FF+E.
- Acute attention to detail and design flair with a passion for well-crafted projects.
- Excellent command of AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing attitude and a desire to join a close-knit team.