We’re looking for enthusiastic Part 1 and 2 architectural assistants to join our practice. We’re seeking candidates with good design skills and understanding, with an ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project. You will have excellent organisational skills and demonstrate the ability to undertake the responsibilities listed below. You will have good interpersonal skills and work well independently and as part of an effective team. You should be able to legally work in the UK.
- Excellent Revit or 3D CAD modelling skills are essential.
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Prepare presentation drawings
- Prepare scheme design drawings
- Coordinate elemental work packages
- Prepare detail design drawings
- Prepare drawings required for work packages
- Coordinate relevant sub-contractors’/consultants’ information
- Take direction from senior members of the team and work to agreed work plan
Other general duties:
- Promoting and representing the practice
- Supporting others where necessary
- Sharing experience and expertise
- Contributing to an enjoyable and stimulating working environment
- Implementing agreed practice procedures as set out in office manuals
You will have the opportunity to work alongside our talented CGI, Illustration, Modelshop and Interior Design teams, working from our award-winning offices at The Department Store.
Please send your portfolio, CV and covering letter (no more than 6MB) to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Architectural Assistant’.