This amazing design studio, with offices in London and New York are expanding their project management team and are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their growing design operations team. The role is integral to shaping how the studio integrate client services across their Interior Design and Architectural projects. You will initally join on a fixed term contract for 6 months, with the potential for convert to a permanent role.
- Handling the day-to-day project management of the interior and architectural projects to allow the creative directors the space to focus on the creative and client relationship.
- Managing client's and consultant's.
- Management of the project design team.
- Preparing proposal and building resource and fee schedules.
- Form part of the team developing the career progression of more junior team members.
- Upkeep of scope documents and change orders.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in project management role, prefereably within architectural team.
- Excellent Project Management skills demonstrated.
- Knowledge and experience of the architectural process, including different procurement routes.
- Technical experience working on complex Interior Design projects / architectural refurbishment projects.
- Ability to work through scoping, fee proposal and briefing documents.
- Experience in some or all the following sectors: retail, residential, hospitality, workspace and cultural
If you have experience of working on high-quality design projects and enjoy the management responsibilities of being a project architect, this is the opportunity for you.