We are looking for a Senior Residential Architect to join a Sussex practice working on medium to large projects and urban extension initiatives.
You will be joining a studio that has an impressive track record of delivering iconic projects that have left an impressive mark on the urban landscape. Innovation, sustainability and excellence is at the core of everything that this company do. This practice has an impressive portfolio including an array of high-profile, large-scale residential developments, urban extension project and public spaces that have garnered acclaim for their creative design and functional utility – redefining the skylines, transforming neighbourhoods and provided architectural solutions that address contemporary challenges.
You will be expected to possess a deep understanding of architectural principles, design concepts, and construction methodologies. You should have a strong portfolio that demonstrates your proficiency in designing and executing medium to large-scale residential projects and urban extensions. The ideal candidate should have expertise in building regulations and design innovation with a proven track record of success. You will have the opportunity to work on innovative and influential projects that will challenge your skills and inspire your creativity - your career path can be as dynamic as the structures you design. Knowledge in design and drafting software is essential to communicate designs and concepts effectively. This role will put you at the forefront of overseeing projects, therefore we are looking for someone with strong project management and leadership skill.
Salary circa. £45K dependant on experience as well as offering an array of employee benefits including hybrid working and regular social gatherings.
- Experience in running large projects from inception to planning consent
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and planning processes
- Proven track record of delivering successful projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (you will be working with housebuilders, developers & housing associations)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A positive and proactive approach to problem-solving
- A commitment to excellence and a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver exceptional results.
If you have these skills and qualifications and are ready to take on an exciting new challenge, we want to hear from you!