A long established and small architecture and design firm are seeking a Bid Manager /Coordinator depending on experience to join their small but very social studio in north London. Working mainly in the public sector they are a practice that really makes a difference and enhance everyday lives. Working closely with communities they are modernising buildings and the way people think. A very close knit team you’ll be working alongside the company partners to lead a new way of thinking across projects in the UK. A very varied portfolio will mean that no day will be the same. If you’d like to make a difference then this is the role for you.
The company offers Hybrid working with 2/3 days in the office. A company trip each year and a modern and friendly environment with plenty of social events including a Summer and Christmas day out. Flexible hours are offered to work around family or individual life.
You will be working closely alongside the business partners to:
- Organise, coordinate, and control activities involved in the preparation and delivery of top quality, on-time marketing proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, and submittals Assembling and collating information to provide input and collaboration to aid proposal strategies.
- Establishing and managing timelines and assignments to complete effective submittals Participating in the development of marketing resource materials, including brochures, data, slides, photographs, files, and the client database
- Capturing and maintaining collateral library on best practice bid responses, projects and office personnel. Completing and/or directing the completion of government forms, client questionnaires and qualifying statements as required
- Composing and/or editing answers to technical questions Coordinating and preparing materials for client presentations and interviews.
- Coordinating and obtaining information needed from consultant firms to be included in proposals or at presentations. Some direct client contact.
- Coordinating work with outside vendors (electronic transfer of data, reprographics, binding, etc.) Assisting with conference/seminar presentations alongside the Partners.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you possess:
- Marketing/Bids/Communication experience, preferably within an architectural practice, the construction or engineering industries or Interiors.G
- Good knowledge of MS word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Strong organizational, administrative and document production skills Knowledge or use or Portals will be an advantage. Excellent communication and organisation skills, as well as a talent for writing concisely and clearly
So, if this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today as this position is not to be missed!