This long established and internationally renowned architecture and design firm is seeking an ambitious Junior Interior Designer to join the vibrant central London studio. With over 1500 talented staff worldwide, and countless office locations in major cities around the globe, this practice offers significant international reach giving you access to a global pool of knowledge and resources.
The conveniently located London studio produces projects of significant scale and design standard across a range of sectors including mixed use, transport, aviation, healthcare, commercial and education.
This role will see you assisting with the development of ideas, the production of drawings, documentation, and project data, and will take part in the development and delivery of presentations. From the start, you will be participating in internal technical meetings and project reviews, as well as attending client meetings and industry events. You may be working on one, or several smaller projects concurrently.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you possess the following skills/attributes :-
• A Bachelors degree in Interior Design and/or Interior Architecture
• Minimum 2 years professional experience in hospitality and workplace
• Strong Revit + AutoCAD skills
• Ability to create and adapt conceptual documents and designs
• Knowledge of layouts/space planning and test fitting
• Basic understanding of working within standardized space programming
• Basic understanding of fire/egress and CDM
• Understanding of FF&E suppliers and procurement processes, inc. cost and timeframes
• Freehand sketching skills would be highly desirable
• Organised and attentive to deadline and last-minute update/change requests
So, if this sounds like the perfect role for you and you’re looking to join a famed international practice within a dynamic and creative industry sector then please apply today as this position is not to be missed!