Your new company
Working for one of the largest organisations within the construction, development, and property services companies in the UK. They are growing massively in the market, winning projects worth up to 300 million. The sectors cover new facilities, prisons, refurbishments, and new houses. You will be part of an exciting team who are friendly and welcoming with a big impact on inclusion within the team.
With in the role, you will
- Keep an eye on all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements.
- Interpret clients' requirements.
- Identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented.
- Evaluate, organise, and prioritise workload within a schedule.
- Liaising with clients, consultants, subcontractors, and suppliers to ensure the delivery of the projects on time, within budget, and to the required standards.
- Liaise with third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose.
- Take responsibility for a team of engineers.
- Managing the mechanical aspects of the projects from inception to completion
What you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per year depending on experience.
- A generous benefits package, including pension, healthcare, car allowance and bonus scheme.
- A supportive and friendly work environment.
- A range of training and development opportunities.
- A chance to work on some of the most exciting and prestigious projects in the UK.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV Feel free to call us on 01223 464 577 for an informal chat or to find out more.