Your new company
Working for one of the largest organisations within the construction, development, and property services companies in the UK. They are growing massively in the market, winning projects worth up to 300 million. The sectors cover new facilities, prisons, refurbishments, and new houses. You will be part of an exciting team who are friendly and welcoming with a big impact on inclusion within the team.
As a senior project manager, you will:
- Enforce high standards of safety and quality on your site(s)
- Manage all resources, including labour, plant, materials, and supply chain
- Liaise with clients, consultants, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Prepare and review technical specifications, drawings, calculations, and reports
- Supervise and mentor junior engineers and technicians
- Ensure compliance with all regulations and best practices
- Work in mixed collaborative teams to deliver major projects
- Add value to projects through innovation and value management
- Hold the Principal Contractor responsibility under the CDM Regulations
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary of £65,000 - £75,000 per year depending on experience.
- A generous package, including pension, healthcare, car allowance and bonus scheme.
- A supportive and friendly work environment.
- A range of training and development opportunities
- A chance to work on some of the most exciting and prestigious projects in the UK.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV Feel free to call us on 01223 464 577 for an informal chat or to find out more.