This is an opportunity for strong design architects to join a leading global studio in London. You will have a strong interest in working on large-scale complex projects, driven by ethical design principles. A particular interest and experience in transport / infrastructure projects would be an advantage.
This practice only hires the best talent. They have a good working culture as well as a strong social agenda, and pride themselves on offering excellent career opportunities. They also offer a flexible working environment including work-from-home opportunities.
- Work across a major London landmark project.
- Lead coordination with client, local authorities and consultants.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas.
- Produce and manage design and technical information.
Skills and Experience
- ARB registered architect (or equivalent qualifications) with a high-quality portfolio.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Creative with a passion for the highest-quality design, even on complex projects.
- Fluency using Microstation
- Excellent communication skills.