Your new company
An expanding property organisation based in Peterborough has an exciting opportunity for a passionate, analytical and commercially-minded Head of Paid Media (PPC) to take ownership of their paid media and partnerships team.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for full channel performance, planning and optimising campaigns across paid search advertising and paid social advertising.
- Working across all Paid Media elements, including campaign planning, implementing, managing, and reporting.
- Taking a lead role in managing PPC campaigns across the Marketing department, to plan work to improve and enhance performance.
- Manage Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other PPC campaigns.
- Managing client budgets across all paid campaigns.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing of any over/underspending.
- Reviewing areas to improve conversion rates.
- Planning and creating landing pages to be used for PPC campaigns (alongside campaign managers).
- Track and report on social media metrics to measure engagement and growth.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 or more years' specialist experience managing PPC campaigns.
- Substantial Google Advertising experience.
- Substantial Paid Social experience.
- People management experience.
- Strong understanding of marketing funnels, attribution, and conversion journeys.
- Excel & Google Analytics knowledge.
- Ability to identify issues and be pro-active in providing solutions.
- A good team player with effective communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with strong time management skills and ability to plan workload.
What you'll get in return (you can choose 2 from the below):
- 12 1/2 days on Fridays (every 1st Friday of the month)
- Gym Membership
- Virgin /Starbucks vouchers
- £30 per month into your pension pot
- £30 per month contribution to your student loan
- Extra 5 days holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.