Your new company
Our client is a prominent multidisciplinary contractor specialising in civil engineering, building, rail, waste, and energy infrastructure projects. With a proven track record of excellence, they are currently seeking a talented Section Engineer to contribute to a resurfacing project in North London.
Your new role
You will have a passion for civil engineering and a commitment to delivering high-quality results? If so, we have an opportunity to join a leading multidisciplinary contractor working in various infrastructure sectors.
What you'll need to succeed
- Supervise and manage the resurfacing project to ensure successful execution.
- Utilise your expertise in highways and asphalt to deliver high-quality results.
- Collaborate with the project team to meet project objectives and timelines.
- Ensure compliance with safety and quality standards.
- Conduct inspections and report on the progress of the project. Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in highways and asphalt projects.
- Ideally, prior experience working on airport infrastructure projects.
- A clean criminal record is mandatory.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a dynamic environment.
What you'll get in return
- A 12 month, on going contract
- £350 - £450 per day (DOE)
- The chance to work on a selection of exciting projects in Highways!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.