Your new role
Working within a new and exciting service to provide temporary accommodation and support to those leaving prison who would otherwise be homeless. The role will involve managing a caseload of clients across properties in Bath, North Somerset and Somerset. Engaging with people on probation who have left prison, to support them to access and manage their temporary accommodation and move-on successfully.
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent
On-call (1 in 4 weeks), £100/week when on-call
What you'll need to succeed
- Driving license and access to a vehicle for work purposes.
- Experience in the supported housing sector, ideally having worked with people on probation.
- Empathetic and supportive of clients, while balancing the need to maintain professional boundaries and enforce procedures.
- Willingness to work flexibly until 8pm, as needed, to support new arrivals into properties.
- Resilient and able to deal with people who are complex and may exhibit behaviors that may challenge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.