Job Title: Property Manager (Student Accommodation)
Salary:£35,000-£36,500 basic salary + discretionary company bonus and excellent benefits package
Your new company
A highly successful North West luxury build to rent developer that is proud to deliver award-winning high rise residential schemes across Liverpool city centre. The developments are of a high-end calibre, boasting views of Liverpool's iconic skyline and waterfront, encompassing state-of-the-art facilities; private cinema facilities, rooftop pools and spas, on-site gym and fitness centres, modern social leisure games/ social areas and modern open space communal work spaces with private meeting rooms etc. The developments have changed the culture of the Liverpool city centre rental market. Due to a number of Liverpool city centre developments coming to completion, they are looking to expand their property management team with the hire of an experienced Student Property Manager.
Your new role
Supporting the Block Manager main duties of the include:
- Management and hiring of the property team for the student accomodation site, fostering a high performance work culture
- Implementing lettings and marketing strategies, advising on pricing to achieve maximum occupancy in line with business objectives
- Preparing contracts, carrying out viewings and monitoring customer satisfaction to ensure retention of occupants
- Advising on marketing techniques, market trends and overseeing of varius online and offline marketing initiatives, maximising the best strategies
- Resolving tenant complaints and dealing with day to day enquiries
- Overall responsibility for property maintenance; inspections, repairs and inventory management
- Leading on customer engagement, monitoring customer feedback
- Ensuring landlords are compliant with local authority licencing schemes and properties hold the relevant legislation for all utilities
- Managing rent collections, rent increases and communicating with landlords to implement rent increases
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful business that is investing in improving the rental property portfolio that Liverpool city centre, with multiple developments ongoing in the city centre creating future succession plans for career development for the right individual.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal Student Property Manager will have a background in overseeing and managing student accomodation units. You must be highly organised and an excellent communicator. This is a fast-paced work environment that requires someone with a proactive and flexible work attitude.
What you'll get in return
Up to £36,500 basic salary
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Access to medical insurance and health care
Opportunity to obtain industry-based qualifications.
Cycle to Work scheme
Discretionary company bonus
This is a full-time permanent position.