Your new company
My client are a recognised and established organisation, specialising in completing complicated and successful railroad projects. They are seeking a Site Supervisor for an immediate start.
Your new role
You'll be working as a Site Supervisor, taking charge of several key projects vital for the country's infrastructure over the Christmas period.
What you'll need to succeed
- An extensive professional background within the railroad sector
- SMSTS & EUSR certificates are required
- Experience managing several projects at once
- Being a team player, as you'll be required to lead several teams
- A calm and strong attitude to work under pressure
What you'll get in return
- £300 per day (Umbrella)
- A 6-month contract, continuing over the Christmas / New Year period
- The chance to expand your already flourished portfolio of projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.