Your new company
One of the UK's largest civil engineering contractors, operating across multiple sectors throughout the country, including highways, water and defence for the past 50 years.
Your new role
Due to a growing team and recent promotions, the position of an estimator has become available for joining the team. The main responsibilities include lasing and supporting client engagement before, during and after the tender process to fully understand the client requirements, day to day pricing of projects, preparing and ensuring tender submissions are submitted accurately and within the time limit, advising, preparing and winning new tenders for the business.
As an estimator, you will be working in a team with 5 estimators ranging from senior to trainee and provide your expert opinions and use your teamwork skills to do the day to day pricing and resolve cost discrepancies whilst maintaining profitability.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/ Degree in the relevant field
- Civils experience (highways and water)
- 3 - 5 years+ experience in the estimating field
- Expert in estimating software e.g: Conquest
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure
What you'll get in return
- Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
- Company Car
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- 28 days paid holiday + bank holiday + Christmas holiday (2 weeks)
- Company pension
- Great company culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.