Summary Job Definition:
Due to a healthyforward workload, we are currently looking to appoint a Civil / DrainageEngineer with 5+ years of post-graduate experience and nearing professionallyqualified or have obtained incorporated or equivalent professional institutionstatus.
Ideally, you will bechartered ICE / MIHE or similar and will be responsible for the preparation,issue and management of technical project information, including calculationsand drawing information, in accordance with the standard requirements of the Company.To be responsible for the technical, financial and managerial aspects ofcomplete projects as directed by your line manager. To maintain high standardsof information presentation and to ensure their accuracy.
PrincipalDuties and Responsibilities
This is a greatopportunity for a Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer to join asuccessful, well established Civil and Structural Design Consultancy based outof our Plymouth Office.
You will join a busyand expanding team in working on a variety of engineering projects includingretail, housing, leisure and commercial builds, within an up and comingfriendly team. The ability and desire to develop new and existing contacts andrelationships locally is essential.
We are offering acompetitive starting salary including Pension and clear career progression thathas no ceiling.
• Demonstrate gooddevelopment of knowledge in civil engineering and infrastructure development.
• Have awareness ofconstruction contracts and terms of appointment. Have the ability to liaisewith clients, stakeholders, local authorities and highways officers.
• Be fully conversantwith sectional agreements such as S38, S278, etc.
• Have awareness ofbusiness development activities and be responsible for the preparation and issues and management of technical project information, including calculations anddrawing information, in accordance with the standard requirements.
• To have limitedresponsibility for technical, financial and managerial aspects of completeprojects as directed by your line manager. To maintain high standards ofInformation presentation and to ensure their accuracy.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ years ofPost-graduate experience nearing professionally qualified or have obtainedincorporated or equivalent professional institution status
• Bachelor's orMaster's Degree in Civil Engineering
• Full clean drivinglicence
The role offersexcellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professionalteam that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients,and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitivesalary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexiblebenefits package.
If this is an opportunity that you are interested in, do not hesitate to apply online today.