Prestigious AJ100 design studio in east London is looking for an architect with interiors experience. Winning awards for over 20 years and with a recent growth period and restructure, this is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded name on amazing workplace retrofit projects. This studio, underpinned by contemporary and sensitive re-use, has no prescriptive 'house' style allowing confident and ambitious designers to put their stamp on things and carve a career for themselves. Also known for a social, flexible and supportive environment, these are opportunities not to be missed!
- Work in a team on the design, space planning and technical production of a central London workplace scheme.
- Produce specifications including FF+E.
- Coordinate with authorities, consultants and sub consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Fully-qualified III architect with a considered portfolio of high-end contemporary commercial interiors projects.
- Experience with workplace design and space planning.
- Experience with office design codes and regulations.
- Experience with FF+E specifications.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of vectorworks would be ideal.