Summary Job Definition:
Due to a healthyforward workload, we are currently looking to appoint a Civil / DrainageEngineer with 3+ years of
post-graduateexperience and nearing professionally qualified or have obtained incorporatedor equivalent
You will be workingtoward chartership of ICE / IHE or similar and will be responsible for thepreparation, issue and
management oftechnical project information, including calculations and drawing information,in accordance with the
standard requirementsof the Company. To be responsible for the technical and managerial aspects ofcomplete
projects as directedby your line manager. To maintain high standards of information presentationand to ensure their
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a greatopportunity for an ambitious Civil Engineer to join a successful, wellestablished Civil and Structural
Design Consultancybased out of our Plymouth Office.
You will join a busyand expanding team in working on a variety of engineering projects includingretail, housing,
leisure and commercialbuilds, within an up and coming friendly team.
We are offering acompetitive starting salary including Pension and clear career progression thathas no ceiling.
· Demonstrate gooddevelopment of knowledge in civil engineering and development infrastructure.
· Have awareness ofconstruction contracts and terms of appointment. Have the ability to liaisewith clients,
stakeholders, localauthorities and highways officers.
· Be fully conversantwith sectional agreements such as S38, S278, etc.
· Have awareness ofbusiness development activities and be responsible for the preparation, issueand
management oftechnical project information, including calculations and drawing information,in accordance
with the standardrequirements.
· To have limitedresponsibility for technical and managerial aspects of complete projects asdirected by your
line manager. Tomaintain high standards of information presentation and to ensure theiraccuracy.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
· 3+ years ofpost-graduate experience nearing professionally qualified status
· Bachelor's orMaster's Degree in Civil Engineering
· Full clean drivinglicence
The role offersexcellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professionalteam that is proud of the
quality of the serviceit delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation. The benefitsinclude a competitive
salary, according toskills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package. So if you are a motivated Civil Engineer who is looking to roll your sleeves up, and progress your career further. Do not hesitate to apply below.