Are you an experienced FF&E Designer with 4-6 years of hands-on expertise, driven by enthusiasm and a passion for precision within a high-paced environment? If so, a remarkable career opportunity awaits you.
Our esteemed client specializes in high-end marine interior design, where collaboration with suppliers and meeting the unique demands of discerning clients takes center stage. To excel in this role, you must bring prior experience in delivering comprehensive FF&E packages for large-scale commercial projects, including hotels and cruise ships. Exceptional organizational, research, and communication skills are essential, and a background in procurement would be a definite advantage. Qualifications:
- Hold a degree or diploma with 4-6 years of post-graduate experience.
As a Senior FF&E Designer, you will operate at a Senior or Lead level within our dynamic FF&E Team. Bring your 4-6 years of demonstrable FF&E expertise and a proven track record of successfully delivering FF&E packages on projects. Your experience should encompass leading at least 4 FF&E packages from concept to completion. Key Skills:
- Proficiency in conceptual design, with a mastery of color and texture.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, and ideally EstiMac or EstiPC.
- A deep understanding of FF&E selection, covering materials, finishes, detailing, and scheduling.
- Some experience with CAD software.
- Knowledge of Studio software is advantageous.
- Self-confidence and an openness to constructive feedback.
- Exceptional time management skills, both for yourself and your team.
- A strong track record of producing FF&E specifications, complete with costings, materials, finishes, and sanitary schedules.
- Strong communication abilities, encompassing verbal, written, and visual aspects.
- Function at a Senior or Lead level within project teams, ensuring adherence to timelines and budgets.
- Actively engage in project/client meetings to gather briefs on new initiatives.
- Oversee and delegate FF&E product procurement as necessary.
- Provide guidance and support to Junior and Mid-weight FF&E Designers.
- Lead project meetings and contribute to concept development, offering recommendations on suitable finishes and fabrics as needed.
- Manage and supervise the creation of FF&E presentations and packs for client meetings, efficiently delegating tasks.
- Foster relationships with suppliers and actively seek out new sources, staying updated on the latest developments in FF&E.
- Attend client meetings for project briefings, occasionally presenting proposals, and serving as the primary point of contact for their soft furnishing requirements.
If this compelling career opportunity resonates with your aspirations, we encourage you to seize the moment and embark on an exciting journey in the realm of FF&E design.