Your new company
A fantastic education institute is seeking their next Senior Corporate Campaigns Executive for a full-time permanent role to join a small and friendly team based in Hatfield!
Your new role
The Senior Corporate Campaigns Executive will work on a range of exciting brand awareness and lead generation campaigns to bring the institution to life to a range of stakeholders including parents, businesses, and employers.
With a clear understanding of our audiences, you will use a range of marketing tools and channels to effectively target audiences to raise the institution's profile, telling their story through engaging content across paid, owned and earned channels. The candidate will be highly organised and able to balance and deliver multiple projects and a great team player, be able to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the Institute.
What you'll need to succeed
- Deliver campaigns from research and planning to execution and analysis to raise the institute's profile and reputation
- Work on the implementation of online advertising campaigns, this will include optimising digital marketing activity to reach new audiences.
- Deliver communication campaign activity which promotes the institute by coming up with compelling stories, creating and delivering communications and creating content for use across a range of channels and mediums
- Ensure all campaign content promotes the institutes key themes and strategic messages in an accessible and engaging way across internal and external channels, ensuring all materials are on brand
- Working with creative agencies and in-house teams to deliver marketing activity across digital and offline channels, creating engaging content that is relevant to our audiences, telling the institutions' story with maximum impact
- Use analytics tools to assess the effectiveness of campaign strategies, utilising this information to improve marketing activity and to identify new opportunities and put this in the final analysis and recommendations report
- Be proactive with your approach to planning and executing campaigns
- To keep up to date with developments in the industry and apply that knowledge to the development of innovative and effective lead generation marketing and stakeholder engagement
- To develop and deliver marketing collateral, including copywriting, email marketing, social media content, photography and video, including editing of campaigns such as paid social media, Google Ads and other materials/ channels.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible Working
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- 29 days holiday + Bank Holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.