Your new company
A fantastic education institute is seeking their next Corporate Campaigns Officer for a 12-month FTC role to join a small and friendly team based in Hatfield!
Your new role
The role will focus on creating, implementing, and analysing campaigns which increase awareness and engagement amongst the institutes. Working closely with teams across the Marketing and Communications team to deliver exciting from integrated, content-driven campaigns which support the institute's objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Plan and deliver concurrent multichannel campaigns that engage our different target audiences to build positive brand awareness and/ or lead generation, in line with the institute's objectives
- Tell a story through developing a wide range of campaign collateral including digital assets, photography, or video. Prepare and manage photoshoots or filming projects including the preparation of briefs, commissioning photography/videography, and maintaining an updated photo library to support campaign delivery
- Work with internal teams across the Institute to develop campaigns from concept to analysis, covering a range of elements from paid advertising, web page management to events
- Ensure all campaign activities adhere to brand and campaign visual and messaging guidelines and are consistently applied across all media platforms
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure relevant sections of the website, which support campaign activity, are engaging and kept accurate and up to date. Use data to review user journeys in partnership with the Digital and Creative Experience team and adapt our web content to improve engagement
- Experience of preparing briefs for the institute's partner agencies and responsibility for day-to-day liaison to ensure timely and effective delivery
- To develop and deliver B2B campaigns in partnership with the Enterprise Business Development team to drive lead generation for the university's enterprise services or schemes to support businesses in the county/or region
- To help manage the CRM system and Enterprise Zone social media channels to communicate with target audiences
What you'll get in return
- Flexible Working
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- 29 days holiday + Bank Holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.