Your new company
A fantastic education institute is seeking their next Development Coordinator to join a small, friendly and collaborative team!
Your new role
- Supporting the Development team in maintaining and increasing philanthropic revenue from individuals, trusts and foundations and corporations in support of the institute's key strategic objectives.
- Responsible for managing our busy portfolio of philanthropic prizes
- Stewarding current donors, liaise with the corporate events team regarding thank you events and invitations to institute events.
- Responsible for reporting to individual donors through annual and ad-hoc reporting, including sending through thank-you letters, and inviting donors to events.
- Work closely with the Development Officer in managing the prospect pipeline and helping to research potential prospects.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ability to build strong professional relationships with staff, and external contacts – both individuals and corporations – to ensure successful fundraising is undertaken.
- Ideally, experience of fundraising or marketing for a charity or in the education sector
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to prioritise tasks independently.
- The ability to manage a busy and varied portfolio, managing expectations where necessary, while working closely and collaboratively within both the immediate team and the wider department.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills are essential for the role as you'll be part of a small team that makes a big impact!
What you'll get in return
- Flexible Working
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- 29 days holiday + Bank Holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.