This global architecture and design firm, is looking to appoint a seasoned Bid Manager with a strategic mind and a flair for creativity to enrich their marketing team.
As the Bid Manager, you’ll become the architect of winning proposals, merging compelling messaging with beautiful graphics to create narratives that resonate with their prospective clients needs.
- Engineer winning proposals and creating compelling bids
- Keep the content library updated with exceptional collateral and inspiring visuals
- Foster excellence within the bid and wider marketing team, providing leadership
- Collaborate with the leadership teams and global marketers to deploy best practices that set new standards across bid outputs
- Devise and implement bid strategies that facilitate success
- Seek out new opportunities through diligent research and market trend analysis, keeping ahead of the curve.
Skills and responsibilities
- Over 5+ years of bid management experience within Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering, or Construction
- Experience managing teams.
- Marketing, communications or graphic design qualifications or credentials such as APMP
- A strong command of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office, (particularly PowerPoint).
- A natural aptitude for communication.
- Experience handling multiple pursuits