Project Architects and recently qualified Architects sought for a growing and ambitious office in prime central London. Part of an AJ100 practice, it offers an exciting opportunity to develop with the team, working on large scale residential projects and others besides.
- Develop designs with the team and detailed design development across all RIBA stages.
- Lead / participate with coordination of consultants, authorities, and contractors.
- Exhibit technical expertise across all aspects of a project.
- Understanding of the design and construction process.
- Production of information in Revit.
- 3D modelling and visualisations for recently qualified architects.
- To strive for design excellence, continuing to develop the company's aesthetic.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified ARB/Part III architect.
- From a design-focused background and experience working on high-quality projects.
- Demonstrable experience working through all stages with a rigorous approach to technical stages of schemes.
- Experience liaising with high profile clients.
- Good working knowledge of Revit is essential.
- Communication skills with the team, client, and project stakeholders.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.