Your new company
You will be working for a large organisation within the public sector.
Your new role
- Identify opportunities for using the ICT applications to deliver successful outcomes around improving the customer experience and service levels.
- Provide technical expertise, knowledge and skills to support the development of large business systems. This would also include database administration.
- Conduct all types of audits on IT applications.
- Liaise with the users of the relevant applications.
- Provide support to the service desk for the applications.
- Plan and implement the upgrades and patches whilst also assessing the business impact.
- Develop the programs for reporting, file transfer and data manipulation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have detailed knowledge of the major computer components and computer operating systems.
- Must have knowledge of Capita's Revenue and Benefits system. (Currently called One. Previously called Academy)
- Experience of income management systems.
- Proficient knowledge of all MS Office suites.
- Technical knowledge of SQL scripting and reporting.
What you'll get in return
A contract role lasting an initial period of three months with the potential for extension. Paying between £350 and £450 per day and is inside IR35. The role is based in Northamptonshire with hybrid working on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.