Your new company
You will be working for an organisation who are well-known both within their industry and globally.
Your new role
- You will be responsible of the design, creating and implementation for the long term data quality and governance processes.
- You will lead the key data management and quality assurance activities from the initial phase to the implementation.
- Be sure to adhere to the timeframe and budgets set out by the relevant leaders.
- Work with the relevant SME to input the data standards.
- Design, define and implement the data quality KPI dashboards.
- Own and manage the accountability for the data governance across the organisation.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing the new data governance capabilities and standards.
- A track record of working with technology partners within master data management.
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Must have a high level of analytical skills.
What you\'ll get in return
A six month contract role paying up to £500 per day, outside IR35 with hybrid working on offer.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.