Your new company
You will be working for a large, well-known company who are a reputable name within their industry.
Your new role
As an ITSM Data Analyst, you will play a vital role in the company's success by analysing and interpreting data to improve the IT service management processes.
- Collect and analyse data from various sources to identify trends and patterns
- Develop reports and dashboards to provide insights to stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify process improvements
- Monitor and ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Analyse the date from the legacy ITSM tool to the new one that is being implemented
What you'll need to succeed
- Proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools
- Experience with ITSM tools is essential.
- Experience with the ITSM tool 4Me is desirable, not essential.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
What you'll get in return
You will get a contract role lasting for six months initially, paying between £250 - £300 per day. The role is outside IR35, Milton Keynes based and hybird working is on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.