Based in the heart of Farringdon, this is an opportunity to join the visulisation team of a truly amazing design agency, pushing the boundaries in all aspects of their work.
In this role, you will work closely with the design team at all levels, creating exceptionally creative and artistic visuals tailored to the unique requirements of each project. You will be involved in initial conceptual sketches to highly detailed, lifelike visuals and animations.
- Independently produce exquisitely crafted still and animated imagery for a variety of client deliverables.
- Take ownership of multiple projects simultaneously, maintaining clear communication with team members regarding project status and schedules.
- Collaborate with Creative Directors on a diverse range of projects, contributing to the realisation of creative concepts within project timelines.
- Play a key role in shaping the studio's best practices for 3D visualisation and workflow.
- Proactively explore and adapt to the latest advancements in the visualisation industry, enhancing the studio's graphic output.
Skills & Experience :
- An acute eye for composition, lighting, and material execution, with a strong focus on detail.
- The ability to effectively understand and interpret project information provided by clients, whether it's in the form of plans, sections, models, or creative briefs.
- Proficiency in 3DS-Max with Corona, Photoshop, and other Adobe Creative Suite programs.
- Strong organisational skills and clear communication
- Not essesntial but familiarity with real-time animation software such as Unreal or Unity.
- As a bonus experience in VR creation and development.