Are you an experienced architect/interior architect and looking to change things up? Emerging investment, real estate and development company with a large backing is looking to grow their in house team. To date they have been outsourcing to London's leading design studios but for their next phase of growth they will be taking on their own projects as the client and working with the in house development and project management team, you will be designing and delivering a unique range of hospitality, commercial and leisure projects within zone 1 listed contexts.
- Support the design director on creative direction and design of projects from start to finish.
- Design and document multiple projects concurrently.
- Production of information for design development, planning and construction.
- 3D modelling in Rhino to test design ideas.
- Liaise with consultants as well as collaborating with multiple disciplines across commercial and development teams.
Skills and Experience
- Architect/interior Architect with demonstrable UK experience, international a bonus.
- Experience working on high-quality schemes with an emphasis on the interiors of existing buildings.
- Expert knowledge of UK codes and regulations, with experience coordinating with contractors and consultants.
- Experience with FF+E would be advantageous.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and the desire to join a start up.
Based in an amazing space in WC1 with a free onsite gym, this is an environment that encourages everyone to thrive. If you feel stuck in practice and crave more responsibility, design freedom and a better work life balance, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to achieve your goals. Do not miss out - apply today!