Your new company
A leading manufacturing company is looking to appoint a 9-month FTC Marketing and Communications Specialist. The company is based in Watford, and is a small but friendly team looking for the right person to be able to dive into the role!
Your new role
- Responsible for aspects of marketing communications projects
- Tracking costs and KPIs and conducting market research and analysis for both digital and traditional marketing activities, and developing trade and consumer email marketing strategy.
- Lead communications strategy with the support of a UK PR agency
- Create and maintain a consistent corporate brand/image voice cross product lines, events, and promotional materials, and throughout the company departments
- Supervise the design, production, and distribution of collateral and promotional materials to aid the company's sales and marketing
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive product launch campaigns from attending kick-off meetings, briefing agencies to managing the development of the campaign.
- Prepare the company's media/advertising plan and take responsibility for budget, bookings, creation of media, tracking and analysis.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competitive activities
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a wide range of Marketing activities
- Experience of developing email campaigns and knowledge of CRM systems, e.g. Hubspot/Salesforce
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Strong skills and proven experience in managing marketing related projects
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Content Creation
- Campaign Management
- Exhibition Experience
What you'll get in return
- Flexible Working-Hybrid 2 days in-office
- Generous Benefits Package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.